The adult trike is a fun ride for adults up to 250 pounds. Enjoy stability and comfort on this basic trike with seat and pedal features that will provide extra security for riders who need more support while riding. This trike will be especially appreciated by those with balance issues, fear of falling, back pain and other physical limitations that may prevent them from riding a standard bicycle.
- Unisex frame, high-tensile steel Low-Step frame
- Step Through: 13.5"
- Frame size: 15"
- 1 speed
- Frame color: Black or Yellow
- Wheels: 20" x 2.125" multi-condition tires, alloy rims with stainless steel spokes
- Rim color: Black
- Overall dimensions: 63.5" x 30.25"
- Brakes: Alloy linear-pull front brake with parking lock
- Min saddle height: 22"
- Min seat to ground: 26.5"
- Min seat to pedals: 23.5"
- Bike weight: 49 lbs.
- Rider weight limit: 250 lbs.
- One-piece steel crank with sealed bottom bracket
- 11" high-rise steel handlebar and threadless MX stem, rubber grips
- Sun cruiser saddle with adjustable back rest
- Steel chain guard and front fender
- Platform pedals with adjustable velcro toe straps
- Vinyl coated heavy duty steel wire basket
- All components coated with ED black finish to resist rust
Atlas Transit SD Adult Trike
YOUR ORDER WILL NOT SHIP UNTIL IT HAS BEEN CONFIRMED. A Bikes For Every Body representative will call to confirm the order details.
You may order a bike through this online shop or by calling 786.489.2453. Please carefully review our Shipping Policy.
We have a no returns, no refunds policy so please call Shelley at 786.489.BIKE (2453) if you need help choosing the right bike model and accessories for your needs.