RENT THIS BIKE with mobile service delivering in South Florida.
The Kidz Tandem is a rear-steering tandem bicycle that places the smaller rider in the front seat. Kids up to 100 pounds and 5' tall will enjoy leading the ride on this bike. With optional accessories, they aren't the only ones who can ride! This versatile bike can be adapted to accommodate kids, pets and cargo!
Who can ride the Standard model?
- Kids ages 4-12 years
- Front rider limits are approximately 100 lbs. and 5' tall
- Front rider needs inseam 19” minimum to pedal
- Front rider must be able to sit upright on a bicycle seat
- Rear rider should be taller than the front rider to safely see and steer the bike
- Minimum rear rider height _____
- Frame Colors: Sunshine Yellow, Red, or Blue
- Cro-Moly steel frames and fork
- 27 speeds, SRAM X7 Shifters/parts package
- 2 traditional bike seats
- Includes: bell, kickstand, rear rack, and fenders
What front seat optional accessories are available? And who can ride?
- Standard Bicycle Seat for kids (included)
- Bicycle Seat Back Rest with harness for kids who need more support (option)
- Basket for pets and cargo (option)
Designed and built by Brown Cycles in Grand Junction, Colorado.
Limited warranty applies.
Kidz Tandem Rear Steering Tandem Bicycle
PLEASE CALL 786.489.2453 BEFORE you purchase this bike. In the case of orders cancelled before shipping, processing fees WILL NOT BE REFUNDED.